· Age limits: 21 to 79 years. (For Vehicles above 3.5 tons the minimum age is 25 years.)
· Drivers must have held a valid licence for more than two years. (The Hirer and any other drivers stated within the hire agreement must have been in possession of a Class III / Class B or comparable national driving license for at least two years .
· Please check licence carefully, if licence proves to be unacceptable at time of collection no monies will be refunded. Please note that some of Love2Explore Vehicles have a total weight of more than 3.5 tons and that to drive these Vehicles an appropriate driving license is required. Those in possession of a Class B driving license must consult Love2Explore about the engine size and the technically permissible total weight of the Vehicle rented. If, upon renting, a respective driving licence cannot be presented, the Vehicle shall be regarded as not collected. In such case, there shall apply the respective terms of cancellation.
· Details of additional drivers required in advance.
· Production of valid standard driver's licence required from all drivers at start of hire. Love2Explore and/or the official authorities of the country may require the presentation of an international driver’s license (for non-EU citizens). Drivers with a UK driving licence may be required to give permission for Love2Explore to obtain additional information from Gov.uk in regards their driving licence penalties, disqualifications, and limitations. They will be required to obtain a check code prior to the handover activity by following given procedure on http://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
· Drivers are personally liable for all legal penalties (eg: speeding, parking fines, congestion charges), which are incurred during the period of hire.
· Each driver must provide 2 separate forms of identification, one of which must be photo ID, e.g. credit card and passport. All correspondence letters or utility bills used for identification must be no older than 3 months from hire date. If a delay in taking possession occurs due to the non-presentation of said documents, such delay shall be at the expense of the Hirer. If such documents cannot be presented neither at the agreed time for taking possession, nor within a reasonable grace period thereafter, then Love2Explore shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract and no monies will be refunded.
· The Vehicle may only be driven by the Hirer and the drivers named at the time of hiring.
· All driver must be present for handover activity on the day of collection of vehicle.
For full Terms and Conditions click the button below for more information or explanation.